Armed Forces Banner Program
The Armed Forces Banner Program was initiated by the City of Beaverton to honor and recognize Beaverton’s military personnel.
To qualify, honorees must meet the following requirements:
- Active duty military personnel of the United States Armed Forces
- Current Beaverton School District boundary resident (or has an immediate family member who is a Beaverton School District boundary resident).
Applications: As an ongoing program, applications will be accepted anytime.
Application and Installation Deadlines
As an ongoing program, applications will be accepted anytime. Banners will be installed as staff time permits. Timing of the installation and removal will be solely at the city’s discretion. Banners may be displayed for a minimum of one year. Miniature banners, produced as wall hangings, will be given to requestor at time of full size banner production.
View Sample Banner
Video Transcript (PDF)
The program is made possible by generous donations from citizens and the following businesses:
- Beaverton Police Association
- Leupold & Stevens
- Electrochem Solutions
- Beaverton Veteran's Memorial
- Bill Rice
- Debra Callendar
- Emma Jane Henderson
- Marvin Doty
- Daughters of the American Revolution