- Tuesdays at 6:30 pm
Detailed schedule links to the right
- The Beaverton Building
City Council Chambers
12725 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97005
Note: To contact City Council members, please email email@example.com or call (503) 526-2222.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings. Minutes are also available following approval.
City Councilors (left to right): Mark Fagin, Betty Bode, Cate Arnold, Lacey Beaty, Marc San Soucie
- Lacey Beaty (Council Position 1)
- Betty Bode (Council Position 2)
- Mark Fagin (Council Position 3)
- Cate Arnold (Council Position 4)
- Marc San Soucie (Council Position 5) - Council President
About the City Council
The Beaverton City Council consists of five councilors. The Mayor and City Councilors are all elected at large to serve four-year terms.
City of Beaverton Councilors are elected to represent the entire City. The City is not divided into council districts. For more information on City Council structure and operations, see the City Charter.
- Assure a safe and healthy community
- Continue to plan for, improve, and maintain the City’s infrastructure
- Maintain Beaverton as a regional leader in cooperative efforts with other agencies and organizations
- Manage growth and respond to change consistent with maintaining a livable, full–service city
- Preserve and enhance our sense of community
- Provide and support a highly qualified and motivated City work force
- Provide responsive, cost-effective service to the community
- Use City resources efficiently to ensure long–term financial stability