If I Were Mayor, I would...
Attention Beaverton Students in Grades 4-12!
Share your creative ideas about what you would do as Beaverton’s Mayor!
Sponsored by the City of Beaverton and the Oregon Mayors Association (OMA)
Contest Deadline: Friday, March 25, 2016 at 4 p.m.
General Contest Rules:
- All submissions must be accompanied by a completed entry form. All forms must be signed by the student’s parent or guardian. Entry forms may be photocopied.
- Only one submission per student will be accepted. Prior winners are not allowed to participate.
- Submissions will not be returned and will become the property of the City of Beaverton/Oregon Mayors Association (OMA).
- The City of Beaverton and OMA retain the right to publish videos, essays and posters along with the names and likenesses of each student.
- City of Beaverton and League of Oregon Cities (LOC) employees and dependents are not eligible to enter.
- Beaverton contest participants must attend classes or be home-schooled in the Beaverton area.
- City of Beaverton contest winners will each receive a $50 VISA gift card (one for each category) to be awarded during the Tuesday, April 19, 2016, City Council meeting.
- Beaverton winners (one winner in each category) will go on to compete in the statewide OMA competition. Winners in each category for the statewide competition will receive an iPad Air 2 Tablet at the OMA Conference in Lincoln City, Oregon, July 21-23, 2016.
Download Contest Entry Rules and Official Entry Form