Citizens with Disabilities Advisory Committee
About the Citizens with Disabilities Advisory Committee
Powers & Duties
- 4:00 pm
- Third Thursday of the month
- Beaverton City Hall
Second Floor CEDD Conference Room B & C
4755 SW Griffith Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97005
|Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Makes recommendations for accessibility to all City facilities including visual inspections
- Monitors the City's self-evaluation and transition plan for ADA requirements
- Provides City Council, Mayor, departments, and the general public with suggestions for improving Beaverton as a place to live for people with disabilities
- Reviews all service statements regarding citizens with disabilities made by departments and agencies receiving City funds