Human Rights Advisory Commission
About the Human Rights Advisory Commission
Powers & Duties
- 6:30 pm
- First Wednesday of the month
- Beaverton Library
Lobby Conference Room
12375 SW Fifth St.
Beaverton, OR 97005
|Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
The commission shall:
- Examine sources of tension, practices of discrimination, or acts of prejudice by employees of the City
- Make recommendations concerning solutions to specific problems of prejudice or discrimination in the City
- Recommend action, policies, and legislation to the City Council to be considered by state and local governments
- Make reports to the City Council upon request
- Perform conciliatory services that do not conflict with the functions of any other government agency
- Promote harmonious inter-group relations within the City