Human Rights Advisory Commission
- 6:30 pm
- First Wednesday of the month
- Beaverton Library
Cathy Stanton Conference Room
12375 SW Fifth St.
Beaverton, OR 97005
|Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
The regularly scheduled monthly meeting for January 2014 has been changed from
Wednesday, January 1 to
Wednesday, January 8 because of the New Year's Day holiday.
The regularly scheduled April meeting (April 2, 2014) has been changed to Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at the Beaverton City Library in the Cathy Stanton Conference Room
The October 1, 2014 location has changed to Beaverton City Hall, First Floor Conference Room.
About the Human Rights Advisory Commission
Powers & Duties
The commission shall:
- Examine sources of tension, practices of discrimination, or acts of prejudice by employees of the City
- Make recommendations concerning solutions to specific problems of prejudice or discrimination in the City
- Recommend action, policies, and legislation to the City Council to be considered by state and local governments
- Make reports to the City Council upon request
- Perform conciliatory services that do not conflict with the functions of any other government agency
- Promote harmonious inter-group relations within the City