Flicks by the Fountain
City of Beaverton's 10th Anniversary | Flicks by the Fountain
Join us throughout the month of August to celebrate our 10th anniversary with family-friendly flicks.
Movies begin at dusk (depending on the date and the cloud cover, dusk ranges from about
8:10 to 8:40 pm.
Bring the whole family to enjoy family friendly pre-movie entertainment
beginning at 7 PM
! Stay tuned for an update on our pre-movie entertainment.
Flicks by the Fountain Movie Selection!
Thank you to everyone who voted. Hope to see you at the flicks!
August 2 – The Lorax (PG)
August 9 – Oz the Great and Powerful (PG)
August 16 – Hulk (PG-13)
August 23 – Freaky Friday (PG)
Please Note: Due to changes in movie rights we will not be showing Finding Nemo or School of Rock. Please enjoy our alternative selections of The Lorax and Oz the Great and Powerful.
Be a part of Beaverton's outdoor summer excitement in August.
Now accepting sponsorship applications at the Title and Presenting sponsorship levels. Sponsorship decisions must be made before the marketing deadline Friday, June 21.
The sponsorship application can be downloaded here: Flicks by the Fountain Sponsorship Application.
Contact Victor Sin, Events Coordinator for details. 503.526.2559 | email
Event Details & Regulations
- Movies begin at dusk (depending on the date and the cloud cover, dusk ranges from about 8:10 to 8:40 pm).
- Food and drink will be for sale at the events, though you may also bring your own food and beverages from home.
- Low-back chairs and blankets are recommended (elevated chairs and high-back chairs will be allowed, but people with these items will be asked to locate them in designated areas).
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Parking is located next to Beaverton City Library and in the parking lot where the Farmers Market is held.
- Restroom facilities are located in the park.
- The fountain at Beaverton City Park will be turned off all day on the days Flicks by the Fountain will be held.
The event will be cancelled if there is rain or lightning.