Residential Yard Debris Collection
In the City of Beaverton, your yard debris is collected weekly by your private garbage hauler
. Please place yard debris in the approved container at the curb (not on the street) no later than 6:00 am on your service day.
Please contact your private franchised hauler with questions to determine your pick-up schedule, or if you have extra materials and want additional services.
Recyclable Yard Debris
Ensure your materials are accepted by the curbside yard debris program.
- Branches (no greater than 4 inches in diameter and 36 inches long)
- Garden waste
- Grass clippings
- Prunings (no greater than 4 inches in diameter and 36 inches long)
- Animal waste
- Food waste
- Household garbage
It is important not to use plastic bags, metal clips, or plastic ties to set out your yard debris. Plastics and metals do not decompose and will contaminate the recycling process.
Recycling Holiday Trees
- 30-gallon kraft bag: 40 pounds
- 32-gallon can: 60 pounds
- 60-gallon roll cart: 100 pounds
- 90-gallon roll cart: 145 pounds