Neighbors Southwest NAC
About the Neighbors Southwest NAC
- 7:00 p.m.
- Third Wednesday of the month including the summer
- 2016 meetings include: Jan. 20, Feb. 17, Mar. 16, Apr. 20, May 18, June 15, July 20, Aug. 17, Sep. 21, Oct. 19, Nov. 16, & Dec. 21
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) held in October.
- Nancy Ryles Elementary School
10250 SW Cormorant Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97007
- Follow us on Facebook
- View and print the June 2014 Neighbors SW Informational Flier
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Planning Committee for the 2016 Neighbors Night Out Event
- Join the NAC's Board of Directors. Attend the next meeting and let us know you are interested in getting involved. Learn more!
|Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
Packets are available before meetings as well. Packets include current agenda, the previous meeting's minutes, and other attachments.
Most Recent Packet l View All
Recent Events & Successes*
- Eighth Annual Neighbors Night Out at Big Al's (Thursday, August 6, 2015 from 5 - 8 p.m.) - This year included live music, local businesses, artists, vendors, government agencies, and much more!
Take a look at the postcard for this great
*Events made possible through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program. If you have ideas go to your next NAC meeting and let them know.
Welcome to the Neighbors Southwest Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
Scholls Baseball Team 1903, Earl Fisher in white.
The Neighbors Southwest Neighborhood Association hosts Scholls Ferry Road the name sake of a prominent area settler. “Scholls, Scholls Ferry and Scholls Ferry Road… were named for Peter Scholl, a pioneer of 1847, who took up a donation claim nearby. In early days Scholl’s Ferry was one of the important crossings of the Tualatin River” (McArthur, 1992).
McArthur L. L. (1992). Oregon Geographic Names, Sixth Edition. Oregon Historical Society Press: Portland Oregon.
For more info visit Beaverton history
and the online historical photo gallery