On this page you will find key traffic closure or delay information within the City of Beaverton and in selected areas around Beaverton.
Traffic Delay Notification for Street Maintenance Project
The Street Maintenance Section of Beaverton’s Public Works Department enhances public safety through the preservation of city streets. The city will be performing pavement resurfacing overlay on the streets highlighted on the map below.
Resurfacing streets, rather than allowing them to deteriorate, allows the city to save tax dollars (overlays are much less expensive than costly rebuilds). Beaverton inspects its streets regularly to determine which roads are in need of overlays.
July 21th thru July 25th
- SW 7th Street (Hall Blvd. to Tucker Ave.)
- Tucker Ave. (Farmington Road to 2nd Street)
- Tucker Ave. (5th Street to 9th Street)
- Nadina Court (Lombard Ave. to End of Pavement
7 am – 5 pm
City of Beaverton will profile and repave the streets noted above (dependent on weather). Work will begin at 7 am and be complete no later than 5 pm. The city will complete the work as quickly as possible, while providing the highest possible quality. Nevertheless, the paving operation will cause occasional delays and other inconveniences.
July 21st thru July 31st
- SW 153rd Avenue – SW Davis Road to SW Brighton Way
- SW Kilchis Street – SW 153rd Place to SW 154th Place
During the period of July 14th thru July 17th and July 21 thru 31 2014, the City of Beaverton will be profiling and repaving the streets noted above, pending weather. Work will begin at 7:00 am and be complete no later than 5:00 pm. During both operations, the street will remain open to local traffic. The intent of the City is to complete the work as quickly as possible while providing the highest possible quality. Nevertheless, the paving operation will cause occasional delays and other inconveniences.
Street Closures from 6 to 11 pm on August 1, 8, 15, 22
Traffic Diversions from 6 to 11 pm on August 1, 8, 15, 22
- SW Hall between SW 5th and SW 3rd
- SW 5th between SW Watson and SW Franklin
- Traffic at SW 5th at SW Watson will be diverted southbound or westbound. No eastbound traffic.
- Traffic at SW Washington at SW 5th will be diverted back southbound. No traffic on SW 5th from SW Washington.
- Traffic at SW Hall at SW 5th will be diverted eastbound on SW 5th. No northbound traffic.
- Traffic at SW Tucker at SW 5th will be diverted eastbound or southbound. No westbound traffic.
- Traffic at SW Lombard at SW 5th will be diverted northbound, southbound, or eastbound. No Westbound traffic.
Read about the Flicks by the Fountain
The City of Beaverton provides the foregoing information as a public service. This information is collected from other sources and cannot be guaranteed as to accuracy or timeliness.