Board & Committees
|Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency Board
The Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency (BURA) Board is responsible for developing and implementing the voter approved Central Beaverton Urban Renewal Plan. The BURA Board is comprised of nine members, including the Mayor of Beaverton, all five City Council members, and three members of the community at large.
- Cate Arnold, City Councilor
- Betty Bode, City Councilor
- Dennis Doyle, Mayor
- Mark Fagin, City Councilor
- Lacey Beaty, City Councilor
- Jerry Jones, Community Member
- Jim McCreight, Chair and Community Member
- Doug Menke, Vice-Chair, Community Member, and General Manager of the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (THPRD)
- Marc San Soucie, City Councilor
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings. Minutes are also available after approval.
Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC)
As part of the process for refining and implementing the urban renewal plan, BURA relies upon the thirteen member Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC) to provide advice and recommendations on plan refinement and implementation. The URAC is the key community advisory group that considers such things, as refining the projects and programs within the geographic boundaries of the plan, the priority of projects for the plan, and recommendations for how to encourage public involvement during plan implementation.
- Inessa Vitko (Chair)
- Jennifer Nye, P.C. (Vice Chair)
- Deric Weiss, TVF&R
- Scott Winter, P.C.
- Lorraine Clarno, Chamber of Commerce
- Roy Kim, Central Bethany Development
- Amy Saberiyan, Neek Engineering/Ava Rostaria
- Sean Colletta, Pacific NW Properties
- Domonic Biggi, Beaverton Foods
- Carmela Bowns, Vose NAC
- Calvin Hamreus, Architect
- Sheila Greenlaw-Fink, Community Housing Fund
- Ann Synder, Oregon Youth Authority
BURA Budget Committee
The BURA Budget Committee is comprised of members from the BURA Board, City Council, Planning Commission, and URAC.
BURA Budget Committee Members
Mark San Soucie
Next URAC Meeting, Monday, June 6, 2016 (meeting materials will be available one week prior to the meeting)
Meeting Materials from April 4, 2016 meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Previous Agendas are available.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Urban Renewal Advisory Committee Bylaws