Board & Committees
|Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency Board
The Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency (BURA) Board is responsible for developing and administering any voter-approve urban renewal plan for Beaverton. This group has the primary responsibility for developing the plan, and then upon voter approval, implementing the plan. The BURA Board is comprised of nine members, including the Mayor of Beaverton, all five City Council members, and three members of the community at large.
- Cate Arnold - City Councilor
- Betty Bode - City Councilor
- Dennis Doyle - Mayor
- Mark Fagin - City Councilor
- Lacey Beaty - City Councilor
- Jerry Jones - Chair and Community Member
- Jim McCreight - Vice-Chair and Community Member
- Doug Menke - Community Member and General Manager of the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (THPRD)
- Marc San Soucie - City Councilor
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings. Minutes are also available after approval.
Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC)
As part of the process for refining and implementing the urban renewal plan, the BURA needs an Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC) to provide advice and recommendations on plan refinement and implementation. The URAC is the key community advisory group that will consider such things, as refining the projects and programs within the geographic boundaries of the plan, the priority of projects for the plan, and recommendations for how to encourage public involvement in plan development.
- Inessa Vitko (Chair)
- Jennifer Nye, P.C. (Vice Chair)
- Deric Weiss, TVF&R
- Scott Winter, P.C.
- Lorraine Clairno, Chamber of Commerce
- Roy Kim, Central Bethany Development
- Amy Saberiyan, Neek Engineering/Ava Rostaria
- Sean Colletta, Pacific NW Properties
- Domonic Biggi, Beaverton Foods
- Ramsay Weit, The Community Housing Fund
- Carmela Bowns, Vose NAC
- Calvin Hamreus, Architect
Next URAC Meeting, Monday, August 3, 2015
Agendas & Minutes
Previous Agendas are available.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All