Visioning Advisory Committee
About the Visioning Advisory Committee
Purpose & Duties
- 6:30 pm (Please note: The VAC will not meet in December.)
- First Wednesday of the month
- Beaverton City Hall
Third Floor Conference Room
- 4755 Griffith Dr.
Beaverton OR, 97005
|Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
The City of Beaverton’s Visioning Advisory Committee:
- Encourages continued citizen involvement in visioning
- Establishes and updates a City visioning action plan
- Provides regular updates to City Council and the community regarding the visioning process