Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Geographic Information Systems
plays an invaluable role in Beaverton, providing maps and other services to virtually every department and agency within the City. These maps are listed here for your convenience.
- Area Maps - Find maps describing Beaverton's annexation history, city limits, neighborhoods, street maps, and vicinity
- Commuter Maps - Find maps describing Beaverton bike and commuter routes.
- Crime Maps - Find maps describing crime within the City of Beaverton
- Emergency Management Maps - Find maps describing natural hazards in Beaverton
- Interactive Maps - Find interactive/searchable maps of the Beaverton Neighborhood Associations and area Haulers
- Land Use and Zoning Maps - Find maps describing land use and zoning in Beaverton
- Public Services Maps - Find maps related to various Beaverton City services, including hauler franchises, leaf vacuuming areas, parks, public facilities, radio station coverage, street maintenance, street sweeping, tree trimming, and water service areas