Chapter 4: Housing Element Summary
The city’s goals for housing include:
- Maximize use of buildable residential land in the City.
- Provide an adequate variety of quality housing types to serve Beaverton’s citizenry.
- Promote retention of existing affordable housing stock in the City.
- Promote the production of new affordable housing units in the City.
The Housing chapter is currently being reviewed as part of the City’s Comprehensive Plan Update.
The reports, plans and maps provided below are related to the City’s policies on housing.
- 2010-2015 Consolidated Plan 2013 Action Plan
- Final Housing and Neighborhood Stability Analysis
- Proposed Development Projects
- South Cooper Mountain
- Metro: 2012 Compliance Report
- Metro: Regional Affordable Housing Strategy
- Metro: Regional Framework Plan
- Metro: Regional Housing Choices Implementation Strategy
- Metro: State of the Centers Report
- Metro: Urban Growth Management Functional Plan
- Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development (DLCD): Urban Planning
- Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development (DLCD): Goal 10 Housing
- Washington County: A Road Home 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness
- Washington County: Aloha-Reedville Study: Economic Development and Housing Funding Tools and Strategies
- Washington County: Comprehensive Framework for the Urban Area
- Washington County: 2012 Fair Housing Plan
- Washington County: Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan
- Washington County: PHA 5-Year Annual Plan
Interactive Data and Mapping Tools
- Census: Interactive Data Tools (American FactFinder, Local Employment Dynamics, and more).
- Census: My Congressional District Data Portal
- ESRI: Housing Affordability Index Map Portal
- Greater Portland Pulse
- Housing + Transportation Index
- HUD: Assisted Housing Properties
- HUD: Data Portal
- HUD: Mapping Applications (Housing Market, Low Income Housing Tax Credit, Choice Neighborhood, and many other mapping applications.)
- Metro: State of the Centers Mapping Tool
- Oregon: Mapping Applications
- Oregon: Open Data Portal
- Washington County Intermap
- Washington County iSpirits