Beaverton Night Market
2018 Beaverton Night Market
Saturday, July 21 and August 11 | 5 - 10 pm | Free, public event
The Round in Beaverton - 12725 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton OR 97005
MAX service, bus service, ride share, biking or walking to the event is encouraged.
Offsite parking with free shuttle service from the Beaverton City Library 12375 SW 5th St, Beaverton, OR 97005, City Park 12500 SW 4th St, Beaverton, OR 97005, and Beaverton High School 13000 SW 2nd St, Beaverton, OR 97005 will be available from 4:30 to 10:30 pm.
Follow the Beaverton Night Market 2018 on Facebook for the latest updates and information!
The Beaverton Night Market is a project of the city’s Diversity Advisory Board, which has a primary role in planning and hosting the market each year. The concept is an original action item from the “Economic Opportunity” section of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Plan and has since been adopted into the Beaverton Community Vision as well. The first Beaverton Night Market debuted in Sept 2015 as a part of the city’s Welcoming Week and later grew to two larger summer events, attracting around 14,000 people each year.
The Beaverton Night Market exists to create a vibrant, intercultural, family-friendly space that is reminiscent of night markets internationally. The Market offers a culturally-relevant evening activity and gathering space with ethnic food and crafts for families of all backgrounds in Beaverton.
- Foster a space for cross-cultural exchange and interaction by community members.
- Create a space for emerging ethnic food/craft vendors to showcase their work and share their traditions.
- Promote economic opportunity for culturally-specific businesses in Beaverton.
- Offer a fun, family-friendly, cultural activity locally.
- "Beaverton Night Market returns Saturday Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 7/16/18
- "Finding a home at the Night Market Opens a New Window. " The Times 7/19/17
- "Night Market brings the world to Beaverton Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 7/28/16
- "A Universe of Art Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 7/21/16
- "Beaverton International Market Wildly Successful, Very Crowded Opens a New Window. " The Oregonian 9/13/15
- "World Cultures in Spotlight at Beaverton Night Market Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 9/9/15
- "First Ever Beaverton Night Market Opens a New Window. " GoLocalPDX 8/29/2015
- "Pooch Parade, Fun Run, Night Market: It's all at the 58th Annual Beaverton Celebration Opens a New Window. " The Oregonian 8/18/15
- "Beaverton Night Market moved to Sept. 12 Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 5/21/15
- "Beaverton's Diversity Advisory Board plans International Night Market Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 2/11/15
If you'd like to be added to the Cultural Inclusion Program e-newsletter (for updated info about the Beaverton Night Market and other programming), please visit www.BeavertonOregon.gov/Equity and click on the "Join Our Email List" button.
For more information about the Beaverton Night Market, email equity@BeavertonOregon.gov or call 503-526-2503.