Beaverton Night Market
Night Market Vendor Application Now Closed
Vendor applications for the 2018 markets are now closed. Selected vendors will be notified by June 1, 2018. If you did not submit an application or are not selected, please check back next spring!
Ya está cerrada la solicitud del vendedor para los mercados de 2018. Se les notificará a los vendedores seleccionados al más tardar el 1 de junio. Si usted no entregó una solicitud o no es seleccionado, favor de regresar a esta página durante la primavera que viene
Follow the Beaverton Night Market 2018 on Facebook for the latest updates and information!
July 21 & August 11, 2018
12725 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97005
The Beaverton Night Market is a project of the city’s Diversity Advisory Board, which has a primary role in planning and hosting the market each year. The concept is an original action item from the “Economic Opportunity” section of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Plan and has since been adopted into the Beaverton Community Vision as well. The first Beaverton Night Market debuted in Sept 2015 as a part of the city’s Welcoming Week and later grew to two larger summer events, attracting around 14,000 people each year.
The Beaverton Night Market exists to create a vibrant, intercultural, family-friendly space that is reminiscent of night markets internationally. The Market offers a culturally-relevant evening activity and gathering space with ethnic food and crafts for families of all backgrounds in Beaverton.
- Foster a space for cross-cultural exchange and interaction by community members.
- Create a space for emerging ethnic food/craft vendors to showcase their work and share their traditions.
- Promote economic opportunity for culturally-specific businesses in Beaverton.
- Offer a fun, family-friendly, cultural activity locally.
- "Finding a home at the Night Market" The Times 7/19/17
- "Night Market brings the world to Beaverton" Beaverton Valley Times 7/28/16
- "A Universe of Art" Beaverton Valley Times 7/21/16
- "Beaverton International Market Wildly Successful, Very Crowded" The Oregonian 9/13/15
- "World Cultures in Spotlight at Beaverton Night Market" Beaverton Valley Times 9/9/15
- "First Ever Beaverton Night Market" GoLocalPDX 8/29/2015
- "Pooch Parade, Fun Run, Night Market: It's all at the 58th Annual Beaverton Celebration" The Oregonian 8/18/15
- "Beaverton Night Market moved to Sept. 12" Beaverton Valley Times 5/21/15
- "Beaverton's Diversity Advisory Board plans International Night Market" Beaverton Valley Times 2/11/15
If you'd like to be added to the Cultural Inclusion Program e-newsletter (for updated info about the Beaverton Night Market and other programming), please visit www.BeavertonOregon.gov/Equity and click on the "Join Our Email List" button.
For more information about the Beaverton Night Market, email equity@BeavertonOregon.gov or call 503-526-2503.