Beaverton Night Market
The Night Market will be back in person in summer 2021! The event will be in a new location in downtown Beaverton along 1st St and Tucker Ave during the second week of August. The event is FREE and open to the public; no reservations necessary. Follow the event on Facebook.
Saturday, Aug. 14 | 4-10 PM
New Location! | Downtown Beaverton along 1st St and Tucker Ave
Getting to the Market
Parking Downtown is limited. We strongly urge guests to take transit, ride your bike if you are able, rideshare, walk, or use Lyft or Uber. TriMet bus lines 52, 76, and 57 all take you within walking distance of the Beaverton Night Market. Rideshare drop off at intersection of SW 2nd and SW Tucker.
Visitor street parking is available - see Beaverton Downtown Parking map
The following parking lots will be available for event parking - see parking map
- Beaverton City Library lots on Saturday after 6pm (on either side of Hall Blvd)
- Beaverton WIC Office (12550 SW 2nd St) on Saturday at any time
- Beaverton High School lots on Saturday at any time
- EAST lots off SW Stott Ave and WEST lots off SW Erickson
ADA ACCESS: A parking lot has been designated for ADA parking at Ananda Meditation & Yoga, 4855 SW Watson Ave. A shuttle will be available for our ADA guests and their companions to and from this location.
Health & COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Because the event is entirely outdoors, face coverings are not required; however, we strongly recommend their use by attendees who are unvaccinated or live with someone who is high risk. There will be a supply of masks available at the Market Information booth for anyone who would like one.
- Hand washing stations will be available at portable restroom pods at either end of the market; hand sanitizer will be available at the Market Info booth, food courts, portable restrooms, and vendor booths
- Please practice social distancing by giving other attendees, staff, and vendors 6 feet of space whenever possible
- If you're feeling sick, please stay home
- There is a heat advisory in effect, so attendees are encouraged to take special care to stay hydrated. Due to COVID-19 precautions, there will not be a communal water filling station at the market this year.
- Most (but not all) vendors at the market accept cash or card. There is an ATM located within the Market at Columbia Bank and another one close by at Key Bank (2nd and Hall Blvd.). Cash is not available at the Market Information Booth.
- Pets are discouraged at the market due to crowds.
- Photography and videography will be taken during the Market.
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by 5 business days prior to the event date to the Cultural Inclusion Program: equity@BeavertonOregon.gov.
Dial 7-1-1 for Relay.
The Beaverton Night Market is a project of the city’s Diversity Advisory Board, which has a primary role in planning and hosting the market each year. The concept is an original action item from the “Economic Opportunity” section of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Plan and has since been adopted into the Beaverton Community Vision as well. The first Beaverton Night Market debuted in Sept 2015 as a part of the city’s Welcoming Week and later grew to two larger summer events, attracting around 14,000 people each year.
The Beaverton Night Market exists to create a vibrant, intercultural, family-friendly space that is reminiscent of night markets internationally. The Market offers a culturally-relevant evening activity and gathering space with ethnic food and crafts for families of all backgrounds in Beaverton.
- Foster a space for cross-cultural exchange and interaction by community members.
- Create a space for emerging ethnic food/craft vendors to showcase their work and share their traditions.
- Promote economic opportunity for culturally-specific businesses in Beaverton.
- Offer a fun, family-friendly, cultural activity locally.
Vendors and Performers
Applications are now closed for the 2021 market. Please check back next spring!
- "Night Market returns to downtown Beaverton" Beaverton Valley Times 7/27/21
- "Beaverton Night Market takes on virtual route for summer of 2020" KPTV Fox 12 8/13/2020
- "The Beaverton Night Market is going virtual, and highlighting businesses owned by immigrants and people of color" KGW 8 8/13/2020
- "In Beaverton, a little night market" Oregon ArtsWatch 7/22/2019
- "Vendors learn business at Beaverton Night Market" Beaverton Valley Times 7/22/2019
- "Night Market Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 7/22/2018
- "Beaverton Night Market returns Saturday Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 7/16/18
- "Finding a home at the Night Market Opens a New Window. " The Times 7/19/17
- "Night Market brings the world to Beaverton Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 7/28/16
- "A Universe of Art Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 7/21/16
- "Beaverton International Market Wildly Successful, Very Crowded Opens a New Window. " The Oregonian 9/13/15
- "World Cultures in Spotlight at Beaverton Night Market Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 9/9/15
- "First Ever Beaverton Night Market Opens a New Window. " GoLocalPDX 8/29/2015
- "Pooch Parade, Fun Run, Night Market: It’s all at the 58th Annual Beaverton Celebration Opens a New Window. " The Oregonian 8/18/15
- "Beaverton Night Market moved to Sept. 12 Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 5/21/15
- "Beaverton’s Diversity Advisory Board plans International Night Market Opens a New Window. " Beaverton Valley Times 2/11/15
If you’d like to be added to the Cultural Inclusion Program e-newsletter (for updated info about the Beaverton Night Market and other programming), please visit www.BeavertonOregon.gov/Equity and click on the "Join Our Email List" button.
For more information about the Beaverton Night Market, email equity@BeavertonOregon.gov or call 503-526-2503.