CIP 3407 - Crescent Connection
Beaverton Creek Shared-Use Path (Cedar Hills Blvd-Lombard Ave)
This is an ODOT Flexible Funds and federal aid project. This project will provide a shared use path between the Beaverton Transit Center on Lombard Ave and the Beaverton Central MAX station at Watson Ave and then continue the path to Cedar Hills Blvd. The path will consist of a 10-foot wide section from Lombard Ave to Hall Blvd for both bikes and pedestrians and a combination of existing sidewalk for pedestrians and shared use roadway for bikes along Crescent St, Rose Biggi Ave and Westgate Dr from Hall Blvd to Cedar Hills Blvd.
Jim Brink, 503-526-2450
- FY11-12: City received a $1.2 million grant under the ODOT Flexible Funds Program on 3-22-12.
- FY12-13: ODOT IGA 28470 was fully executed on 7-20-12. On 10-8-12 OTAK was selected as the consultant for design services under the ODOT Mini-RFP program. City applied for construction funding under the ODOT STIP Enhance Program on 11-26-12 and the ODOT Transportation Enhancement Program on 12-13-12. Grant applications for construction were unsuccessful. Negotiating contract with OTAK.
- FY13-14: Determine alignment options under Creekside Master Planning. ODOT issues OTAK a Notice To Proceed and begin design. Removed the Denney Rd section from the federal aid project and created a City only project under CIP 3410. Currently, there are no grant applications submitted to ODOT or other agencies for construction.
- FY14-15: ODOT issued NTP to OTAK on 6-23-14. On 7-28-14 ODOT and city agreed the cost of the alignment alternatives analysis was not an eligible Flex Funds expense. On 9-2-14city began alignment alternatives analysis. ODOT authorized engineering tasks to begin effective 10-27-14. Preferred alignment presented to City Council 11-18-14. 30% plans completed 1-23-15. Amendment 1 to WASHCO IGA completed 4-6-15. IGA 30648 with ODOT for ROW services completed 5-12-15. 30% plans and environmental closeout completed 6-30-15.
- FY15-16: Change in alignment finalized on 7-31-15 and approved by ODOT 8-28-15. FHWA approved ROW phase on 9-16-15. Project Change Request approved 10-28-15 and Amendment 2 to IGA was executed on 12-15-15. 60% design completed 1-27-16. ODOT approved Project Change Request #3 on 3-18-16.
- FY16-17: Last of five ROW files acquired on 9-29-16. 90% plans completed on 9-30-16. 100% plans completed 12-15-16.
- FY17-18: PS&E Review #1 completed 7-25-17. PS&E Review #2 completed 7-27-17. PS&E delivered to ODOT Salem on 7-31-17. Project advertised 8-31-17. Bid opening by ODOT scheduled for 9-21-17. Begin construction on the fall of 2017.
- FY18-19: Complete construction in the spring/summer of 2018
Substantial Completion Date: August 2018