Beaverton Local Implementation Strategy
The Metro Affordable Housing Bond requires each jurisdiction receiving funds to provide a Local Implementation Strategy (LIS). The above link shows the City of Beaverton LIS draft that was submitted for review by the Metro Oversight Committee. If you are interested in providing feedback please email evanvleet@BeavertonOregon.gov or call 503-526-3739.
- Seeking Housing Repair, Accessibility Adaption, or Rehabilitation?
- Seeking Lower Cost Homeownership?
- Seeking to Start, Improve, or Expand a Small Business?
- Seeking Affordable Housing?
- Seeking Information About Fair Housing?
- Seeking Shelter?
- Housing Events & Community Meetings Opens a New Window.
- Voices of Beaverton Opens a New Window. : Stories of Housing & Incomes
Beaverton is one of the region’s fastest growing communities. It is also one of the most diverse communities in the Portland metropolitan region. The City of Beaverton is committed to ensuring all of its residents have appropriate housing. It has therefore created an inter-department team to create a Housing Implementation Strategy. The team has created a plan with details on how the city intends to achieve its housing goals which include downtown revitalization, housing affordability trends, and homelessness.