Notice of Court Closures
Please be advised of these upcoming court closures. Court will be completely unavailable during these times/dates both in-person and over the phone:
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – Court will be closed from 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM for an all-staff event.
- Friday, January 17, 2020 – Court will be closed from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM for an all-court training.
Electronic Security Screening
All persons entering the Courthouse are required to go through an electronic security screening. Prohibited items include firearms (even if you have a CHL), weapons, knives, incendiary items, pepper spray, drugs, alcohol and any item that poses a security risk or health hazard.
Open Court Hours
The judge is scheduled to be on the bench and hearing cases. You do not need an appointment; check in at the clerk’s window before entering the courtroom.
Traffic, Parking, Code Compliance, and Other Violations
|Open Court Hours|
|Monday through Wednesday||8:30 am - 10:30 am|
Traffic Crimes & Other Misdemeanors
|Open Court Hours|
|Monday||2:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
- I forgot to attend my court hearing, alcohol evaluation or a court ordered class. What should I do?
- I didn’t show up for court when I was supposed to or I didn’t pay my criminal court fines and fees. I think there is a warrant for my arrest. What are my options?
- I can’t afford to make a payment pursuant to my court payment plan for a traffic citation or a criminal case. What should I do?
- I just received a photo radar/red light citation in the mail. I am not the driver. How can I get this ticket dismissed?
- I just received a notice from the court that I failed to appear for a traffic light citation. I never received the ticket. How can I get the fine lowered?
- I just received a notice from the DMV that my license was suspended by the court. How can I clear this up?