COVID-19 UPDATE: (November 6, 2020)
Monday afternoon criminal hearings are in-person at the courthouse. Most other traffic and criminal hearings are Virtual. For detailed information on how to watch or participate in virtual court, check the Virtual Court page.
If you have a new traffic ticket with today’s hearing date on it, that is your deadline to communicate your plea to the court. It is not a hearing with a judge. You can communicate with the court by:
- Enter a plea and/or pay online.
- Dropping off your written plea or payment at the green courthouse drop-box
- Email the court staff (If you want Traffic School, submit this Traffic School Request Form via email)
- Mail your plea and payment to the court’s mailing address:
PO Box 4755
Beaverton, OR 97076
- Call the court (expect long wait times)
- Come to Traffic Virtual Court (sometimes limited due to staffing availability)
If you have a Traffic Trial, you must appear virtually unless you have pre-arranged to come to court and use court video conference equipment.
- I forgot to attend my court hearing, alcohol evaluation or a court ordered class. What should I do?
- I didn’t show up for court when I was supposed to or I didn’t pay my criminal court fines and fees. I think there is a warrant for my arrest. What are my options?
- I can’t afford to make a payment pursuant to my court payment plan for a traffic citation or a criminal case. What should I do?
- I just received a photo radar/red light citation in the mail. I am not the driver. How can I get this ticket dismissed?
- I just received a notice from the court that I failed to appear for a traffic light citation. I never received the ticket. How can I get the fine lowered?
- I just received a notice from the DMV that my license was suspended by the court. How can I clear this up?
- How do I get my IID Removed?