In person services are temporarily unavailable through March 27. Services are available by phone and online, see below for more instructions.
City of Beaverton Utility Billing
To pay remotely, the City offers 3 methods:
- Call us at 503-526-2257 to make a payment over the phone, or to help you set up your account online.
- Drop your payment in the Utility Billing drop box. The drop box is located on SW Millikan Way, next to the Beaverton Building across from the food carts:
- Pay online, see below
The City of Beaverton utility billing department is responsible for city-operated residential or commercial water, sewer or surface water management account services.
- My utility account for online access
- For paperless billing
- For autopay
- To save online payment preferences
- Quick Pay (no registration required)
- Log in for registered accounts
- Payment Options
Water System Development Charges
The City of Beaverton is considering changing its methodology for water system development charges. Read the report: Water System Development Charges (PDF). A public hearing will be held on May 12, 2020. For questions or comments, please contact David Winship at 503-526-2434, or email@example.com or Susan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is my Water Provider
- Water Rates
- Water Conservation
- Water Fluoridation
- Water Leaks
- How Much Water Do You Use?
- Drinking Water Quality
- Public Works (system development charges)