To pay remotely, the city offers these methods
- Pay online
- Drop your payment in the Utility Billing drop box. The drop box is located on SW Millikan Way, next to The Beaverton Building across from the food carts:
- Mail your payment to City of Beaverton - Utilities, PO Box 3188, Portland, OR 97208-3188
The City of Beaverton utility billing department is responsible for city-operated residential or commercial water, sewer or surface water management account services.
- My utility account for online access
- For paperless billing
- For autopay
- To save online payment preferences
- Quick Pay (no registration required)
- Log in for registered accounts
- Payment Options
Water System Development Charges
The City of Beaverton is considering changing its methodology for water system development charges. Read the report: Water System Development Charges (PDF). A public hearing will be held on May 12, 2020. For questions or comments, please contact David Winship at 503-526-2434, or email@example.com or Susan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is my Water Provider
- Water Rates
- Water Conservation
- Water Fluoridation
- Water Leaks
- How Much Water Do You Use?
- Drinking Water Quality
- Public Works (system development charges)