Building in Beaverton: Getting Started
No matter how large or small, taking on a new project requires some research before development review and construction can begin. Knowing the project site, special conditions, and requirements is key for a project’s success. View the Getting Started list of common questions to consider when starting a project.
- Hair / Nail / Beauty Salon Code Considerations
- Home Occupations
- Restaurant Food Services Code Considerations
- Roof Mounted Equipment
- Tree Removal
- Warehouse, Manufacturing, and Storage Code Considerations @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Learn development expectations and responsibilities. City staff is here to provide development assistance for customers.
The Beaverton Building, fourth floor
12725 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97005
Site Development 503-350-4021
Permit Center Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (except observed holidays)
Certain projects will require a pre-application conference to acquaint the city and involved parties with a potential application, and to acquaint the applicant with City Code, Comprehensive Plan and other requirements. A pre-application conference is informational only. It is not an approval of a proposal or an in-depth review of project components.
- Clean Water Services
- Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue
- Washington County
- City of Hillsboro
- City of Portland
- City of Tigard