Building in Beaverton: Fee INFORMATION
The City Council approved updates to the fee schedules for Planning, Site Development and Building that will be effective beginning January 1, 2021.
The city will begin charging a Technology Fee on January 1, 2021 to be added to development review fee transactions and assessed at a rate of three and one-half percent (3.5%).
Conditional Use Application Fees
City Council approved the creation of two (2) new Conditional Use land use applications in March 2020:
- Conditional Use: Interim Washington County Use Type 1
- Conditional Use: Interim Washington County Use Type 2
New fees are added to the appropriate fee schedule when new applications are being created. The fees proposed for these two (2) new land use applications are consistent with the fees for other land use applications requiring similar levels of review.
Planning / Land Use
- Planning Division Fee Schedule Includes fees for current and long-range planning applications (Effective February 9, 2019)
- Planning Division Fee Schedule (Effective January 1, 2021)
- Planning Division In-Lieu Fee Schedule (Effective July 1, 2018)
- Expedited Land Division vs Preliminary Partition Table (Effective July 1, 2015)
Site Development / Engineering
- Site Development Application, Review & Inspection Fees Schedule (Effective January 1, 2021)
- Applications & Fees
- Building Valuation Data Table
- Building Division Permit Fee Schedule (Effective January 1, 2021)
- System Development Fees