City Water Supply
Providing Quality Water & Water-Based Services
The City of Beaverton supplies water to approximately 70,000 or 74% of the 94,215 residents who live within the City limits. The remaining 26% of residents in Beaverton are supplied water by Tualatin Valley Water District (TVWD), Raleigh Water District, or the West Slope Water District.
Transition of Tualatin Valley Water District Customers
Later this year, water service will be transferring for approximately 4,100 Tualatin Valley Water District customers to the City of Beaverton. The two agencies are working together to make this transition seamless for customers. Here’s what you need to know:
- This change will be seamless to customers, there will be no disruptions in your water service.
- A phased transfer of customer accounts to city water is expected to begin in the fall.
- You will receive information approximately 30 days before your account transfers with details on billing changes, payment instructions and more.
- Until then, please continue to contact TVWD at 503-848-3000 with your water service needs. For information regarding the city's water rates and for answers to future water service questions, please contact City of Beaverton Water Utilities at 503-526-2257.
Check back soon for additional information including tentative transition schedules and more.
- Water Service Providers Interactive Map (can be used to confirm if you receive Beaverton water or receive water from another provider)
- Water Service Providers Map (large PDF file)
The City of Beaverton is a member of the Regional Water Providers Consortium which is a collaborative and coordinating organization that works to improve the planning and management of municipal water supplies in the greater Portland, OR metropolitan region. Find out more about the Consortium, its members, and its work in emergency preparedness, water conservation, and regional coordination at www.regionalh2o.org.