Boards, Commissions & Special Committees
Applying to a Board, Commission or Special Committee
Thank you for applying for a Beaverton board or commission. Our fall recruitment season has passed, but your application will be forwarded on to the staff liaison that works with the board you applied for.
If there is a midterm vacancy on the board or commission you applied for a staff person will contact you.
If you have any questions about the status of your application please email neighbormail@BeavertonOregon.gov.
The Charter for the City of Beaverton, Chapter V, Section 19, C.2., provides that: "Unless waived by a majority vote of the entire council, a member of any committee, board or commission shall be a resident of the city."
- Check your residency (enter your physical home address)
- Learn more about the application process
- To apply for an opening, complete our online application or complete and return a fillable application Opens a New Window. to:
- Descargue una solicitud en español Opens a New Window. , rellénela y envíela por correo a:
Neighborhood Program and Public Involvement Program
P.O. Box 4755 Beaverton, OR 97076-4755
- Beaverton Arts Commission Board
- Beaverton Committee for Community Involvement
- Beaverton Committee on Aging
- Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency Board (BURA)
- Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Board of Construction Appeals
- Budget Committee
- Diversity Advisory Board (DAB) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Human Rights Advisory Commission
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Social Services Funding Committee
- Traffic Commission
- Urban Renewal Advisory Committee
- Visioning Advisory Committee @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>