Board & Committees
COVID-19 Notice: The City is suspending in-person attendance by the public for boards and commission meetings to better protect the health and safety of the community. Per Oregon Law all virtual meetings will be recorded and archived by the City.
Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency Board
The Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency (BURA) Board is responsible for developing and implementing the voter approved Central Beaverton Urban Renewal Plan. The BURA Board is comprised of nine members, including the Mayor of Beaverton, all five City Council members, and three members of the community at large.
- Mark Fagin, Chair and City Councilor
- Shelia Greenlaw-Fink, Vice-Chair and Community Member
- Lacey Beaty, Mayor
- Nadia Hasan, City Councilor
- Roy Kim, Community Member
- Laura Mitchell, City Councilor
- Marc San Soucie, City Councilor
- Allison Tivnon, City Councilor
- Inessa Vitko, Community Member
- Sarah Walton, Community Member
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings. Minutes are also available after approval.
BURA Board Bylaws
Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC)
As part of the process for refining and implementing the urban renewal plan, BURA relies upon the thirteen member Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC) to provide advice and recommendations on plan refinement and implementation. The URAC is the key community advisory group that considers such things, as refining the projects and programs within the geographic boundaries of the plan, the priority of projects for the plan, and recommendations for how to encourage public involvement during plan implementation.
URAC Annual Meeting
- Jennifer Nye, Planning Commission, Chair
- Rebecca Cambreleng, Beaverton Central NAC, Vice Chair
- Allen Kennedy, TVF&R
- Andrew Ehlen, Vose NAC
- Carolyne Achienza
- Erik Lehr, Economist
- Jerome Yoman @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Joshua Carrillo
- Nathan Perley, Denny Whitford/Raleigh West
- Oswaldo Bernal
- Paige Lerwick, Vose NAC
- Paula Cottrell, Beaverton Central NAC
- Scott Winter, Planning Commission @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Next URAC Meeting, *CANCELLED* Monday, March 1, 2021, 7 p.m. *Virtual Meeting*.
Please see Most Recent Meeting Materials (February 1st) for a link or phone number to attend the virtual meeting. The link will be updated in the week leading up to the next meeting. If you have questions or difficulties attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 526-2492.
Agendas & Minutes
Previous Agendas are available.
Minutes are also available following approval.
Watch the latest meeting
- Allison Tivnon
- Ann Snyder
- Dave Szatmary
- Erik Lehr
- Inessa Vitko
- Jordan Fry
- Kyle Stack @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Lacey Beaty
- Laura Mitchell
- Mandeep Bawa
- Marc San Soucie
- Mark Fagin
- Michael Jude Hughes
- Nadia Hasan @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Paul Cohen
- Rick Skayhan
- Robert Shively
- Roy Kim
- Sarah Walton
- Sheila Greenlaw-Fink
- Sonya Judd @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Next BURA Budget Committee Meeting May 18, 2021, 6 p.m.
Agendas & Minutes
Upcoming Meeting Documents:
Links will be added in the weeks leading up to the meeting
Agenda | Meeting Packet | Proposed Amendment Packet No. 1 | Meeting Notice | UR-1 Form
Executive Director’s Presentation
Previous Agendas are available:
Previous Minutes are available: