Board & Committees
Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency Board
The Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency (BURA) Board is responsible for developing and implementing the voter approved Central Beaverton Urban Renewal Plan. The BURA Board is comprised of nine members, including the Mayor of Beaverton, all five City Council members, and three members of the community at large.
- Marc San Soucie, Chair and City Councilor
- Doug Menke, Vice-Chair, Community Member, and General Manager of the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (THPRD)
- Cate Arnold, City Councilor
- Dennis Doyle, Mayor
- Lacey Beaty, City Councilor
- Laura Mitchell, City Councilor
- Mark Fagin, City Councilor
- Roy Kim, Community Member
- Shelia Greenlaw-Fink, Community Member
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings. Minutes are also available after approval.
BURA Board Bylaws
Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency Bylaws
Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC)
As part of the process for refining and implementing the urban renewal plan, BURA relies upon the thirteen member Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (URAC) to provide advice and recommendations on plan refinement and implementation. The URAC is the key community advisory group that considers such things, as refining the projects and programs within the geographic boundaries of the plan, the priority of projects for the plan, and recommendations for how to encourage public involvement during plan implementation.
- Inessa Vitko, Chair
- Jennifer Nye, Planning Commission, Vice Chair
- Allen Kennedy, TVF&R
- Ann Snyder, Oregon Youth Authority
- Calvin Hamreus, Architect
- Carmela Bowns, Vose NAC
- Dominic Biggi, Beaverton Foods
- Erik Lehr, Economist
- Paula Cottrell, Beaverton Central NAC
- Rebecca Cambreleng, Beaverton Central NAC
- Scott Winter, Planning Commission
- Sarah Walton, Beaverton Central NAC
- Timothy Collier, Metro
Next URAC Meeting, Monday, June 3, 2019, 7 pm, City Hall, Council Chambers
Agendas & Minutes
Previous Agendas are available.
Minutes are also available following approval.
BURA Budget Committee
The BURA Budget Committee is comprised of members from the BURA Board and nine citizens.
- Ann Snyder
- Cate Arnold
- Dave Szatmary
- Denny Doyle
- Domonic Biggi
- Doug Menke
- Inessa Vitko
- Jennifer Nye
- Lacey Beaty
- Laura Mitchell
- Mandeep Bawa
- Marc San Soucie
- Mark Fagin
- Michael Jude Hughes
- Paul Cohen
- Roy Kim
- Scott Winter
- Sheila Greenlaw-Fink
BURA Budget Committee Meeting, Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 6 pm, City Hall, Council Chambers
Agendas & Minutes (2019 agenda and meeting materials coming soon)
Previous Agenda are available.
Minutes are available upon approval.