How to Pay Your Court Payments Online
You can use the Municipal Court Payments System for online payment of non-criminal citations, certain Municipal Code citations, and criminal citations (only after you have made an appearance in court). If you wish to use this form, please check your citation to make sure that your appearance is scheduled for the Beaverton Municipal Court. If the citation is scheduled for any other court (i.e., the Justice Court or Washington County Court) you may not use this form.
You need to submit your online citation payment at least one business day before it’s due. It takes about 24 business hours (one business day) to process an online submission.
The Payment Process
- Step one: Fill out the online form with your citation and personal information.
- Step two: After you verify that the information is correct and print out the payment summary, submit the form for processing. You will receive notification of payment status in an email (if you provided a valid email address).
You may not use this online payment form if:
- You are in suspension status or have received a note of suspension from the Court
- You received a City of Beaverton citation and complaint that requires you to make a court appearance: After you appear in court you can pay your citation online
- You received a criminal citation that requires you to make a court appearance: Please read your citation carefully - if it is a criminal citation and you have not made an appearance in court, then you may not pay for the citation online
- You wish to plead not guilty to the complaint filed against you
Submitting your payment online does not guarantee that your payment will be accepted. If your credit card payment is rejected, then your citation will be considered unpaid and we will notify you that payment was not accepted. After you receive notification that payment was not accepted, the citation will be considered outstanding and a warrant may be issued for arrest and your driver’s license will be suspended. You will need to contact the Municipal Court at 503-526-2290 immediately to arrange an alternate method of payment.
For assistance with technical difficulties contact the web manager.