Five Oaks Triple Creek NAC
- 7:00 pm
- Second Tuesday of the month with the exception of July and August
- 2018 meetings include: Jan. 9, Feb. 13, Mar. 13, Apr. 10, May 9, Jun. 12, Sep. 11, Oct. 9, Nov. 13 & Dec. 11
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) begin in October.
- Elmonica Elementary School
16950 SW Lisa St.
Beaverton OR, 97006
- Follow us on Facebook
- View and print the Five Oaks Triple Creek NAC June 2014 Informational Flier
- Dennis Seely - Five Oaks Triple Creek NAC Chair
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Please join us at an upcoming meeting and ask about the opportunities available. We are always searching for new board members and future officers. Learn more!
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
Packets are available before meetings as well. Packets include current agenda, the previous meeting's minutes, and other attachments.
Most Recent Packet l View All
Recent Events & Successes*
- David Kamin, former NAC Chair, was recognized at the 2013 Service to Beaverton Awards as the winner of the NAC category. David has been involved with the NAC for many years and has spearheaded the restoration of Autumn Ridge Park for the past five years.
- The NAC's work on the restoration of Autumn Ridge Park in partnership with THPRD, local schools, and Neighborhood Matching Grants has resulted in over 1,700 hours of time valued at over $37,300 and $5,529 of in-kind donations. The park is well on its way to being reclaimed for native plants and trees.
If you have ideas go to your next NAC meeting and let them know.
About Five Oaks Triple Creek NAC
Welcome to the Five Oaks Triple Creek Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
The Merlo Family
Sitting: Eva, John, Dena, Annunziata, Rose.
Standing: Theresa, Leona, Louise, and Ada.
Commercial Hotel dining room 1919.
Merlo Road runs through the South part of the Five Oaks NAC boundaries.
For more info visit Beaverton history and the online historical photo gallery.