South Beaverton NEIGHBORHOOD
COVID-19 Notice: The City is suspending in-person attendance by the public for NAC meetings to better protect the health and safety of the community.
- Next Scheduled Meeting: July 9, 2020, 6:30 PM. This meeting will be held virtually, please check the Most Recent Agenda for Zoom login information to join the meeting
- 2020 Virtual Meeting Dates: August 13, September 10, October 8, November 12, December 10
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI Opens a New Window. representative) held in October.
- South Beaverton NAC Bylaws Opens a New Window.
- South Beaverton NAC Neighborhood Map Opens a New Window.
- South Beaverton Handout Opens a New Window.
- South Beaverton NAC Neighborhood Map Opens a New Window. Follow us on Facebook Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
- Michael Alner Opens a New Window. , Chair, 503-481-6018
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Please join us and consider volunteering in your own neighborhood. Learn more! Opens a New Window.
About the South Beaverton NAC
Welcome to the South Beaverton Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We share ideas and issues and do some problem solving for people in our neighborhood. This is your opportunity to share your ideas and news with your neighbors about our community. It is also your opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues. We are not a homeowners association. We are a liaison with the City to make Beaverton a great place to live. Join us!
Agendas & Minutes
- In August, the South Beaverton NAC hosted a Neighborhood Fair and Movie Night, and more than 400 residents attended. They provided carnival games, a jump house, live music, a chance to connect with friends and community organizations, and an evening under the stars to watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
- In 2016, we began hosting an annual outdoor movie night each summer. This free, family-friendly event brings together 500-800 neighbors for popcorn, shaved ice, giveaways, and a movie under the stars. If you would like to be involved in the planning, contact the chair!
- In 2018, we began a partnership with the Southridge High School Engineering Club on 3-D printer construction and education.
*Bring your ideas to our next meeting. Funds for projects are available through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program.