West Beaverton NEIGHBORHOOD
COVID-19 Notice: The City is suspending in-person attendance by the public for NAC meetings to better protect the health and safety of the community.
Per Oregon Law all NAC virtual meetings will be recorded and archived by the City.
Please see Most Recent Agenda for a link or phone number to attend the virtual meeting
Agendas are posted one week ahead of meeting date
- Meetings occur on the third Wednesday of most months at 7:00 PM. Check the city calendar for upcoming dates.
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) held in October.
- Neighborhood Crime Statistics
- West Beaverton NAC Bylaws
- West Beaverton Neighborhood Map
- West Beaverton Handout
- Follow us on Facebook
- Sue Price, Chair 503-356-5715
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Please join us at an upcoming meeting and ask about the opportunities available. We are always searching for new board members and future officers. Learn more!
- Pages as Pillars Reading Program- West Beaverton partnerd with Chehalem Elementary School to get books into the home libraries of thousands of students. Volunteers raised funds, purchased books so that every reader at the school could start their own library at home and build their reading skills with age, skill level, and native language. The program began as a Matching Grant project, and then became a self sufficient year after year service project.
* Bring your ideas to our next meeting. Funds for projects are available through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program.
Watch the latest meeting
About the West Beaverton NAC
Welcome to the West Beaverton Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
West Beaverton NAC is home to St. Mary of the Valley Academy and School. St. Mary’s Academy first opened its doors to students in 1903. The current structure at Tualatin Valley Highway and Murray Road was built from 1968-1969 and first welcomed students in December 1969. Its copper dome atop its center tower is a prominent landmark in the area. Valley Catholic School continues to develop its 43 acre campus.