COVID-19 Notice: The City is suspending in-person attendance by the public for NAC meetings to better protect the health and safety of the community.
Per Oregon Law all NAC virtual meetings will be recorded and archived by the City.
Please see Most Recent Agenda for a link or phone number to attend the virtual meeting
Agendas are posted one week ahead of meeting date
- 2021 meeting dates: Sep. 13, Oct. 14, Nov. 11, Dec. 9 the NAC meetings begin at 6:30 PM.
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) held in October.
- Neighborhood Crime Statistics
- Highland Handout
- Follow us on Facebook
- Highland NAC Bylaws
- Highland Neighborhood Map
- In May 2018, we won second place in the Neighborhoods, USA Neighborliness category for our walk/run series!
- We aim to host a walk or run each fall and spring. These are opportunities for community members to connect, learn more about the neighborhood (even architecture and trees!), get some exercise, and have fun!
- We’ve also partnered with Highland Park Middle School on projects including sponsoring trail improvements.
Bring your community-building ideas to our next meeting! Funds are available through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program to bring your ideas to reality.
Agendas & Minutes
Sign up to receive the agendas by email at Notify Me
The Highland NAC frequently adds tree resources 1-2 times a year to maintain and replace trees lost over time. To request a tree or inquire about hosting a tree please email: HighlandNACtrees@gmail.com to get on a waiting list.
Check back for information on our next event!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Please join us at an upcoming meeting and ask about the opportunities available. We are always searching for new board members and future officers. Learn more!
Watch the latest meeting
About the Highland NAC
Welcome to the Highland Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.