- 6:30 pm
- Second Thursday of the month
- 2018 meetings: Jul 12 *(meeting at Beaverton Christian Church- Room C 212), Sep. 13, Oct.11, Nov. 8, & Dec. 13
- 2019 meetings: Jan. 10, Feb. 14, Mar. 14, Apr. 11, May 9, Jun. 13, Jul. 11, Aug. 8, Sep. 10, Oct. 8, Nov. 12, Dec. 12
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) held in October.
- Highland Park Middle School, Library
- 7000 SW Wilson Ave. Beaverton OR
- John Dugger - Highland NAC Chair
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Please join us at an upcoming meeting and ask about the opportunities available. We are always searching for new board members and future officers. Learn more!
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
Packets are available before meetings as well. Packets include current agenda, the previous meeting's minutes, and other attachments.
Most Recent Packet l View All
Recent Events & Successes*
- The Highland Neighborhood hosted Fall Walk through their neighborhood where community members could learn more about the local trees. This summer on Saturday, June 3 they are hosting a spring walk focused on historic buildings in their NAC.
- The Highland Neighborhood also partnered with Highland Park Middle School to sponsor trail improvements.
*If you have ideas to build community in the Highland NAC attend their next meeting and let them know. Funds are available through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program to bring your ideas to reality.
About the Highland NAC
Welcome to the Highland Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
For more info visit Beaverton history and the online historical photo gallery.