Neighbors Southwest NEIGHBORHOOD
- 7:00 pm, Third Wednesday of the month. Please check below for any updates to the schedule.
- 2018 meetings: Dec. 19 (CANCELLED)
- 2019 meetings: Jan. 16, Feb. 20, Mar. 20, Apr. 17, May 15, Jun. 19, Jul. 17, Aug. 21, Sep. 18, Oct. 16, Nov. 20, Dec. 18
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) held in October.
- Mountainside High School
12500 SW 17th Ave
- Neighbors Southwest Handout
- Neighbors Southwest NAC Bylaws
- Neighbors Southwest Neighborhood Map
- Follow us on Facebook
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Vacant, Chair
- Contact Miles Glowacki at mglowacki@BeavertonOregon.gov for information
- Join our Board of Directors. Attend the next meeting and let us know you are interested in getting involved. Learn more!
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings.
Minutes are available following approval.
- In the spring of 2018, we partnered with MPACT (the parent and teacher club from Mountainside High School) for a community open house.
- In the summer of 2017, we hosted a concert in the park. If you're interested in participating in this or other activities, come to our next neighborhood meeting!
*Events made possible through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program. Bring your ideas to our next meeting!
About the Neighbors Southwest NAC
Welcome to the Neighbors Southwest Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
Scholls Baseball Team 1903, Earl Fisher in white.
The Neighbors Southwest Neighborhood Association hosts Scholls Ferry Road the name sake of a prominent area settler. “Scholls, Scholls Ferry and Scholls Ferry Road… were named for Peter Scholl, a pioneer of 1847, who took up a donation claim nearby. In early days Scholl’s Ferry was one of the important crossings of the Tualatin River” (McArthur, 1992).
McArthur L. L. (1992). Oregon Geographic Names, Sixth Edition. Oregon Historical Society Press: Portland Oregon.
For more info visit Beaverton history and the online historical photo gallery.