- 7 pm, Third Thursday of the month
- 2019 meetings: Jan. 17, Feb. 21, Mar. 21, Apr. 18, May 16, Jun. 20, Jul. 18, Aug. 15, Sep. 19, Oct. 17, Nov. 21
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI Opens a New Window. representative) held in January.
- Vose Elementary School
11350 SW Denney Rd
Beaverton OR 97008
- Vose NAC Bylaws Opens a New Window.
- Vose Neighborhood Map Opens a New Window.
- Vose Neighborhood Handout Opens a New Window.
- Vose Neighborhood Map Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. Follow us on Facebook Opens a New Window.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Positions currently available include Recorder, Alternate BCCI Representative, and additional voting Board Members. Please join us and consider one of these opportunities to volunteer in your own neighborhood. Learn more! Opens a New Window.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before meetings.
Minutes are available following approval.
- We partner with the Beaverton Civic Theatre and Beaverton City Library in their library lawn events including Family PJ Storytime, musicals, and plays.
- Each spring, we donate a bag of brand new books to every student at Vose Elementary as part of our Pages as Pillars program.
* Bring your ideas to our next meeting. Funds for projects are available through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program.
About the Vose NAC
Welcome to the Vose Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
1902, Aaron Vasco Denney and Alice Smith pose by their new home.
Annie Vose lived with the Denney family after her husband’s Death in 1947.
Vose Neighborhood Association shares its name with Vose School in honor of Annie and Burgett Vose who taught elementary school together beginning at McKay School.
Annie began teaching in 1928. “When Mr. Vose died in 1947, Annie lived with the Denney family, after whom Denney Road is named (the location of Vose School)” (Vose School, 2006). After her retirement from full-time teaching, Annie was a substitute teacher until her death in 1967.
Vose School, (2006). History. Retrieved December 27, 2006 from: www.beaverton.k12.or.us/vose/vose_history.html Opens a New Window.