COVID-19 Business Resources
In the midst of the announced pandemic, the city is responding with the best interests of community members - including local businesses - in mind. The Economic Development team will continue to provide accurate and timely business-specific information. Access to technical assistance and financial resources, as well as new programs to best meet the needs of Beaverton businesses, will be posted below.
Please do your best to stay informed; this page will be kept up-to-date as new resources and information become available. If you have any questions about business resources, please reach out to us at economicdev@BeavertonOregon.gov.
Resources for Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NEW! Business Oregon launches grant fund to help small businesses cover costs – Applications open May 26: Operational Cost Assistance Grant Program
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund – This federal fund will provide grants to restaurants, caterers, food trucks and other drinking and dining businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Rent Relief Grants from Business Oregon – Applications Open March 8: Small Business Navigator: Commercial Rent Relief Program (oregon4biz.com)
- A matrix from the SBA that compares the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) and the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) eligibility. This matrix is designed to help you decide what is best for your small business: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/cross-program-eligibility-sba-coronavirus-relief-options
- US Chamber of Commerce Small Business Updates and Live Events/Webinars
- US Chamber of Commerce Guide to Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Loans
- Open Air Beaverton allows businesses to expand outdoors into areas normally reserved for vehicles.
- Business Recovery Centers provide resources for Washington County businesses to reopen and recover offering complimentary business consulting services to our community’s small businesses.
- Oregon Health Authority: Oregon General Guidance for Employers on COVID-19
- Oregon Small Business Development Center (SBDC) COVID-19 Business Resources
- Commercial Leasing Information for Small Businesses: English | Spanish | Korean
- Coronavirus Small Business Navigator
- Greater Portland Inc. list of business resources
- Oregon Employment Department information for workers, job-seekers and employers
For health information, please see the city’s COVID-19 information at: https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/2356/Novel-Coronavirus-COVID-19