COVID-19 Business Resources
In the midst of the announced pandemic, the city is responding with the best interests of community members - including local businesses - in mind. The Economic Development team will continue to provide accurate and timely business-specific information. Access to technical assistance and financial resources, as well as new programs to best meet the needs of Beaverton businesses, will be posted below.
Please do your best to stay informed; this page will be kept up-to-date as new resources and information become available. If you have any questions about business resources, please reach out to us at economicdev@BeavertonOregon.gov.
Resources for Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NEW! Small Business Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- NEW! Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Sample Application Form: https://www.sba.gov/document/sba-form--paycheck-protection-program-ppp-sample-application-form
- Oregonian - Restaurant Take Out and Delivery Services Offered
Searchable List: https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/A9dCJ/5/
Add your restaurant HERE
- Centers for Disease Control interim guidance for businesses and employers
- Small Business Administration guidance for businesses and employers
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance: Federal disaster loans for businesses, private nonprofits, homeowners, and renters
- Greater Portland Inc. list of business resources
- Business Oregon technical and financial resources for businesses
- Oregon Employment Department information for workers, job-seekers and employers https://www.oregon.gov/employ/Pages/COVID-19.aspx
For health information, please see the city’s COVID-19 information at: https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/2356/Novel-Coronavirus-COVID-19