COVID-19 Business Resources
Washington County Mask Mandates (8/26/2021):
- Mask/Business Guidance for Washington County: Workplace Guidance
- Adopted Rules and Fines related to Mask Mandate Enforcement: Board Adopts Rule to Enforce Mask Mandate
In the midst of the announced pandemic, the city is responding with the best interests of community members - including local businesses - in mind. The Economic Development team will continue to provide accurate and timely business-specific information. Access to technical assistance and financial resources, as well as new programs to best meet the needs of Beaverton businesses, will be posted below.
City of Beaverton Resources
- Open Air Beaverton allows businesses to expand outdoors into areas normally reserved for vehicles.
- Commercial Leasing Information for Small Businesses: English | Spanish | Korean
- Business Recovery Centers provide resources for Washington County businesses to reopen and recover offering complimentary business consulting services to our community’s small businesses.
- Greater Portland Inc. list of business resources
- A matrix from the SBA that compares the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) and the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) eligibility. This matrix is designed to help you decide what is best for your small business: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/cross-program-eligibility-sba-coronavirus-relief-options
- US Chamber of Commerce Small Business Updates and Live Events/Webinars
- US Chamber of Commerce Guide to Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Loans
- Coronavirus Small Business Navigator
Please do your best to stay informed; this page will be kept up-to-date as new resources and information become available. If you have any questions about business resources, please reach out to us at economicdev@BeavertonOregon.gov.