The Beaverton Arts Program provides financial support for non-profit visual, written and performing arts organizations who serve the Beaverton community. All events or activities funded by either opportunity must take place within the Beaverton School District boundaries.
Beaverton Civic Theatre cast and crew of "The Addams Family"
Recipients of the 2018 Beaverton Arts Community Grant:
- Masque Alfresco's 2018 Summer Park Tour: Moliere's "The Misanthrope" — $1000
- Beaverton Civic Theatre's "Silent Sky" — $2000
- Experience Theatre Project's "Taming And The Shrew: A #TimesUp Adaptation of Shakespeare's Power Play" — $2000
- Erik Weswig Memorial Fund's Big Horn Brass Holiday Concert — $1000
- The Immigrant Story: The Immigrant Story is the American Story — $1000
- ISing Choir's 2018 - 2019 season concerts — $2000
- Jayanthi Raman Dance Company Beyond Mythology: Traditional Dance and Contemporary Stories — $1000
- KIAKO Foundation's Hawaiin Kahili Project — $1,500
- Painted Sky Inc / Northstar Dance Company's "Annual Showcase" — $2000
- Portland Community College's "Experience Music" Series at Rock Creek - "Experience Music" Series at PCC Rock Creek — $2000
- Rain - Global Health's Thrive Youth Program — $1,500
- Tualatin Valley Creates' Arts & Culture Marketing Campaign — $1000
- Write Around Portland's Writing for Social Change — $2000
The next cycle of Beaverton Arts Program Grants will open in January 2019.
Diverse Art Offerings Grant
"Crane Age" by Patrice Demmon
Who: Students, individual artists, and arts and culture organizations who serve the Beaverton community. Beaverton schools and libraries are also eligible to apply.
What: This grant program is intended to provide support outside of the annual Beaverton community grant cycle for unanticipated events or opportunities, especially for emerging artists, students, or organizations new to the grant-making process. Projects could include workshops, art classes, or art activities that serve Beaverton residents.
Amount: Up to $500 per applicant. Only one request per individual or organization will be funded each calendar year. Applicants who receive a Beaverton community grant in this cycle will not be eligible for the diverse art offerings grant.
Applications Due: Accepted now through December 31, 2018, or until all grant funds are expended.
Activity Dates: All funded activities must take place by December 31, 2018.
To Apply: Complete the online application at www.BeavertonOregon.gov/ArtSubmit.
For more information, view the 2018 Diverse Art Offerings Grant Guidelines.
Accessibility information: This information can be made available in alternative formats such as large print or audio tape. To request alternative formats, contact Kourtnee Buechner by calling 503-526-2376 or email kbuechner@BeavertonOregon.gov. Use 711 for relay service.