View grant opportunities and apply online: www.BeavertonOregon.gov/ArtSubmit.
Please use the Arts Program Budget Form for all grant opportunities.
Received grant funding in 2019? Please complete the 2019 Final Report.
Open Grant Opportunities
Emerging Opportunities Grant
Emerging Arts Opportunities is intended to provide support for unanticipated events or those responding to specific opportunities or urgent need, especially for emerging artists, students, or organizations new to the grant-making process. Projects could include workshops, art classes, or art activities that serve Beaverton residents. Applicants may apply on a rolling basis for this opportunity.
2020 PROGRAM BUDGET
In 2020, the City of Beaverton will invest $5,000 in grants through the Emerging Arts Opportunities program.
Funding requests may be up to $1000 per applicant.
This is not a matching-grant but we encourage applicants to leverage other funds raised to augment their projects.
2020 PROGRAM TIMELINE
Submission deadline: July 31, 2020, or until all grant funds are expended.
Award Notification: within 4 weeks of application submission.
2020 PROGRAM APPLICATION
Emerging Arts Opportunities Grant Application
City of Beaverton Arts Program COVID-19 Relief Grants are now available for arts organizations.
One-time emergency support to arts organizations impacted by COVID-19 who are located in Beaverton and/or serve Beaverton residents.
Award amount: $2,000-$7,000, depending on grant criteria.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until Friday, July 17, 2020 at 5 PM. Approved awards will be made within about two weeks of application submission.
- For more information and application, visit COVID-19 Artist Resources.
Previous Grant Recipients
2019 Art Lives Here: Place and Neighborhood-Based Projects
- ADAPT – Party in the Park $5,000
- Beaverton Civic Theatre – SnowFest $5,000
- Beaverton Downtown Association – Beaverton CoSign $5,000
2019 Community Arts Organizations and Projects
- Danza Azteca Huitzilopochtli – Aztec Dance Workshop for Welcoming Week $1000
- Erik Weswig Memorial Fund – Big Horn Brass Holiday Concert $1,000
- Leilu Wasielewski – "Scoobert-Doo, Wherefore Art Thou?" $913.41
- Masque Alfresco – 2019 Summer Park Tour: Importance of Being Earnest $1,000
- Painted Sky Inc.*Northstar Dance Company – Out of the Shadows $2,000
- Portland Community College – "Experience Music" Series at PCC Rock Creek $2,000
- The Immigrant Story – The Immigrant Story: Live Storytelling $2,000
- Write Around Portland – Respect, Writing, and Community in Beaverton $2,000
In Beaverton, the arts are a part of our identity. The Beaverton Arts Program contributes by presenting arts and cultural events and programs celebrating community values and helping connect residents to their artistic and cultural heritage.
Financial support for artists and non-profit visual, literary and performing arts organizations are available to those who serve the Beaverton community. For questions about grant guidelines or applications, contact the Beaverton Arts Program at artsmail@BeavertonOregon.gov.
Accessibility information: This information can be made available in alternative formats such as large print or audio tape. To request alternative formats, contact Kourtnee Buechner by calling 503-526-2376 or email kbuechner@BeavertonOregon.gov. Use 711 for relay service.